Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:26, 16 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Faster Caster uses almost maximum fast casting for full time 33% reduction in recharge and 50% reduction in cast times of all spells. This build is not recommended for people with slow reflexes as it is an interrupt heavy build targeting hex-users and spellcasters.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/monk fastca=12+1+2 domina=10+2 inspir=8+1 healin=2][Power Spike][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][Empathy][Drain Enchantment][Mantra of Recovery][Remove Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentry's Armor for the +10 armor in a stance
- 20/20 inspiration wand, 20/20 domination focus
- Keep Mantra of Recovery up at all times. At 15 Fast cast, it should last 20 seconds with a 20 second recharge time. No skills are over 20 recharge, which means all skills have less than 15 second recharge under this stance.
- Use Power Spike on spells you think you can interrupt. This deals damage.
- Use Power Drain on spells you think you can interrupt when low on energy. This gives a net energy gain when you use it.
- Use Cry of Frustration when there is a non-spell skill you want to interrupt. Do not use this on spells as its damage is pitiful for the energy compared to Power Spike.
- Use Drain enchantment for energy and to remove an enchantment from your target. This gives a net energy gain when you use it.
- Cast Empathy on attackers.
- Remove Hexes with Remove Hex.
- Always be the first to resurrect with Resurrection Chant, because you have the fastest cast time.
- Skills that remove stances
- Use Shatter Enchantment instead of Drain Enchantment for a more offensive build. Do keep in mind you lose one of your energy management skills.
- For damage, equip Energy Burn, Wastrel's Worry, or Spiritual Pain.
- Take Empathy and/or Backfire for use as punishing hexes.
- Cry of Pain or Pain Inverter can be used if available.
- All skills except Resurrection Chant are core skills, so replace it for a campaign-independent build.