This build has been archived as of 22:35, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build relies on the Mantra of Recovery to increase the frequency of its many shutdown skills. It is most commonly used in Guild Battles.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo fastca=10+1 domina=11+1+1 inspir=10+1 healin=1][power drain][power leak][diversion][Shame][shatter enchantment][drain enchantment][mantra of recovery][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia for high health
- A 40%/40% Faster Casting / Faster Recharge Domination wand and focus set
- +5e/+30hp Axe, Sword or Spear and +30hp/20% Faster Recharge Domination focus set
- +5e/+30hp Axe, Sword or Spear and +30hp Shield set
- A 40%/20% Faster Casting / Faster Recharge, +15/-1e Healing Prayers wand and focus set for use with Resurrection Chant
- Maintain Mantra of Recovery whenever possible.
- Use Diversion on anyone spamming their skills. Blinding Surge is the most common target for Diversion, although fire elementalists and necros are also frequently easy targets.
- Use Power Leak whenever possible to shut down casters (including monks). It is often a more powerful tool against non-spamming casters than Diversion.
- Use Drain Enchantment and Power Drain to recover your Energy. Try to Drain particularly useful enchantments such as elementalist attunements.
- Shatter Enchantment and/or Shame/Diversion is your contribution to a group spike; Shame/Divert a monk, shatter the target.
- Maintained Holy Veil on high priority Diversion/Shame targets.
- Physical pressure (this build has no self-defense).
- Replace Shame with Draw Conditions if needed.
- Mirror of Disenchantment instead of one of the enchantment removals for removing Aegis (note that if Drain Enchantment is dropped energy management can become an issue; the build is certainly playable though, as long as Diversion is not spammed on recharge and Power Drain is never missed)
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for Elementalist secondaries, cast before high-energy skills to alleviate the stress of Energy.
- Blackout instead of Power Leak. Note that Blackout is not a spell, and is therefore not affected by Mantra of Recovery.
- Energy Burn for damage.
- Death Pact Signet or Flesh of My Flesh instead of Resurrection Chant.
- Ward Against Melee for defense if using an Elementalist secondary.
- Inspired Enchantment or Revealed Enchantment instead of Drain Enchantment