This build has been archived as of 04:18, 17 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Keystone Signet to effectively shutdown the opposing team.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo Domination=11+1+1 Inspiration=11+1 Fast=8+1][Keystone Signet][Signet of Humility][Signet of Weariness][Signet of Distraction][Purge Signet][Mantra of Inscriptions][Symbolic Celerity][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- HCT +15 Energy Protection Staff
- +30/-2 Energy Staff of Enchanting
- Defensive Set
- Artifer's Insignias on both the Leggings and Chest.
- Begin by using Mantra of Inscriptions and Symbolic Celerity. Refresh when necessary.
- Select a target (Bsurge/LoD/RC/ect) and use Signet of Humility. This is able to be maintained on two Monks simutaneously.
- Use Signet of Weariness for massive energy denial.
- Use Signet of Distraction to interrupt and shutdown key skills such as WaM, LoD, and Aegis.
- Resurrect when necessary.
- It is possible to not run Symbolic Celerity. However this requires forcing interrupts, which is difficult for new players.