This build has been archived as of 10:06, 11 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Use Holy Wrath together with signets to negate energy loss.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo name="Wrath of Signets" fast=7+1 inspiration=11+1+1 smiting=11 domination=5+1][Signet of Judgment][Bane Signet][Purge Signet][Signet of Humility][Signet of Distraction][Mantra of Inscriptions][Holy Wrath][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Alternative attributes: Consider shifting points from Inspiration to Fast Casting to fine tune trade-off between signet recharge and activation time.
- a low energy set (inscriptions "Brawn Over Brains" and "Ignorance is Bliss")
- a high energy set (inscriptions "Seize the Day" and "Live for Today")
- Artificer's or Survivor's insignias.
- Keep up Mantra of Inscriptions. During the match switch to your high energy set for renewing Mantra of Inscriptions.
- Enchant everyone with Holy Wrath.
- Assist in spikes with Signet of Judgment.
- Assist your monks and other squishies by knocking down attacking melee with Bane Signet (Assassins will love you for breaking their combos).
- Disable important enemy elite skills with Signet of Humility.
- Interrupt key spells and disable them for 15s with Signet of Distraction.
- Remove hexes and conditions with Purge Signet.
- Signet of Rage for additional damage on adrenaline junkies..
- Signet of Disenchantment for enchantment removal before spikes (also works against Shadow Form, Vow of Silence, Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh).
- Take Ether Signet if you have a hard time renewing MoI.
- Consider taking a monk hard res.
If you have no energy left when you switch to your high energy set to renew Mantra of Inscriptions, which is very likely, you will lose the last two Holy Wrath enchants you cast. Enchant the two most likely targets in your team first first.
See also Edit