Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:53, 17 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Fast Casting, to effectively use Signets to shut-down and damage the opposing team, while at the same time offer limited support for their own team via Purge Signet.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo Domination=11+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fast=10+1 heal=1][Signet of Judgment@0][Leech Signet][Signet of Humility][Diversion][Mirror of Disenchantment][Purge Signet][Mantra of Inscriptions][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- High Health Set
- A 20% "Improves Domination Spell Recharge" and +30 HP (always) as offhand.
- A +5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Fortitude and a Shield -5(20%) of Fortitude
- A +15/-1 High Energy Off-hand
- A Negative Energy Set
- 40% HCT Healing Prayers staff
- Begin by using Mantra of Inscriptions. Refresh when necessary.
- Select a target (Usually a Monk), and cast Signet of Humility. This can be kept up almost indefinitely.
- Use Signet of Judgment to help aid in a Spike, momentarily interrupt a spell, or act as an effective Knockdown.
- Use Mirror of Disenchantment to De-buff Aegis, or to simply remove an annoying Enchantment such as Protective Spirit.
- Use Diversion to shut-down enemy Monks.
- Use Leech Signet to interrupt Aegis, an attempted Resurrect, or whatever else it is needed for.
- Use Purge Signet to remove extremely large hex stacks, or powerful Hexes such as Migraine.
- Resurrect when necessary.