This build has been archived as of 08 August 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Used to provide decent anti-melee and support, while also stalling for VoD, then buffs up frontliners to win VoD.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo inspiration=10+1+1 smiting=12 fastcasting=8+1 HealingPrayers=2][Signet of Midnight][Signet of Humility][Castigation Signet][Smite Hex][Mantra of Inscriptions][Judge's Insight][Strength of Honor][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defensive sets.
- Efficiency sets, including a +1 to smiting prayers staff of Mastery for a possible extra damage to the strength of honor*, and a 40/40 domination set for your mirror.
- Artificer insignia.
- Spam blind around with Signet of Midnight
- Use Signet of Humility to disable key elite skills (Word of Healing), try to cancel cast out interrupts.
- Assist in spikes with Castigation Signet or use it on warriors in Frenzy.
- Remove Hexes with Smite Hex.
- Maintain Mantra of Inscriptions.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on frontliners.
- Use Judge's Insight on frontliners (this can really farm NPC's).
- Res allies with Resurrection Chant.
- Bane Signet
- Signet of Rage
- Smite Condition instead of Smite Hex
- Epidemic for VoD epicness
- This should be used in a team holding out for a VoD victory.
- Very powerful with Wounding Strike Dervishes.