This build has been archived as of 22:57, May 21, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/e earth=12 fast=9+1 Insp=9+1+1][optional][Ebon Hawk][Stoning][Ash Blast][Lyssa's Aura][Earth Attunement][kinetic armor][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Stone Daggers - Fast recharge spell to keep up Lyssa's Aura if something goes horribly wrong.
- Glowstone - Keep Lyssa's Aura up for no energy.
- Ether Feast - Self heal.
- Drain Enchantment, Inspired Enchantment or Inspired Hex - Utility, team assist.
- Grasping Earth
- Full Radiant or Suvivor's armor, whichever you're more comfortable with.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- 40/40 Earth Magic set.
- Cast Earth Attunement and Lyssa's Aura just before combat.
- Spam Ebon Hawk, followed by Stoning for knock-downs. On physicals, also use Ash Blast while they're down for blindness.
- If you use Stone Daggers, use it to keep Lyssa's Aura up if one of your spells happens to be interrupted.
- Because of the fast recharge, you can keep blindness and weakness on multiple targets, such as warriors, assassins and rangers, while still having time to harass monks.
- Massive enchantment stripping.
- Not avoiding interrupts.
- General anti-caster.
- Dodging. Get close enough.