This build has been archived as of 07:59, 2 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Signet of Illusions to power Domination magic while, at the same time having a high spec Ward Against Melee.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ele Illusion=12+1+1 fastcasting=12+1][Diversion@14][Power Leak@14][Power Drain@14] [Shatter Enchantment@14][Inspired enchantment@14][Signet of Illusions][ward against melee@14][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defensive sets.
- Efficiency sets.
- Health Armor.
- Try to time diversion to take out key skills, or use it to create windows where the target won't cast.
- Interrupt key skills with Power Leak or Power Drain.
- Remove enchantments to help with spikes.
- Use Ward to help with melee pressure
- Always keep Signet of Illusions up. Don't let it get diverted or D-shot.
- Keep in mind that Signet of Illusions can be canceled with no penalty. Use this to fake interrupts if you have to.
- You can use Inspired protection skills, like Aegis or Protective Spirit to help relieve pressure or catch spikes. It can also be an effective way to relieve pressure vs a team using tainted flesh.
- Anything that can shut down your signet will pretty much make your build worthless. Diversion on your signet basically means you go run a flag.
- The usual interrupts on your domination skills or your ward still apply.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for resurrection signet, if your team has enough resses in the rest of the build
- Cry of Frustration in place of Power Leak, for a hard interrupt with a shorter recharge.
This build is essentially giving up its elite slot for a ridiculously long ward. If you don't feel this is worth your elite slot, you're probably right.