Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 07:59, 2 October 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Signet of Illusions to power Domination magic while, at the same time having a high spec Ward Against Melee.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ele Illusion=12+1+1 fastcasting=12+1][Diversion@14][Power Leak@14][Power Drain@14] [Shatter Enchantment@14][Inspired enchantment@14][Signet of Illusions][ward against melee@14][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defensive sets.
- Efficiency sets.
- Health Armor.
- Try to time diversion to take out key skills, or use it to create windows where the target won't cast.
- Interrupt key skills with Power Leak or Power Drain.
- Remove enchantments to help with spikes.
- Use Ward to help with melee pressure
- Always keep Signet of Illusions up. Don't let it get diverted or D-shot.
- Keep in mind that Signet of Illusions can be canceled with no penalty. Use this to fake interrupts if you have to.
- You can use Inspired protection skills, like Aegis or Protective Spirit to help relieve pressure or catch spikes. It can also be an effective way to relieve pressure vs a team using tainted flesh.
- Anything that can shut down your signet will pretty much make your build worthless. Diversion on your signet basically means you go run a flag.
- The usual interrupts on your domination skills or your ward still apply.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for resurrection signet, if your team has enough resses in the rest of the build
- Cry of Frustration in place of Power Leak, for a hard interrupt with a shorter recharge.
This build is essentially giving up its elite slot for a ridiculously long ward. If you don't feel this is worth your elite slot, you're probably right.