This build has been archived as of 22:38, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The MoR Warder utilizes Mantra of Recovery and its synergy with wards to defend his team while shutting down enemies with Domination Magic.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E Domination=11+1+1 Fast=10+1 Inspiration=9+1 Earth=8][Mantra of Recovery][Diversion][Shame] [Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ward Against Melee][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- 40% HCT Domination staff
- 40% HCT Earth staff
- Sword/spear/axe of fortitude and shield set
- Use Diversion to disable key skills, such as LoD.
- Use Shame to perform minor energy denial and to prevent an enemy monk from getting a spell off at a key time(such as infusing a spike).
- Interrupt spells with Power Drain for energy.
- Remove enchantments and assist on spikes with Shatter Enchantment.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to manage energy.
- Use Ward Against Melee to protect your teammates.
- AoE prevents Ward camping
- Moving out of the wards
- Standard caster counters