Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:54, December 12, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Uses the Mesmer's Fast Casting attribute to help avoid interrupts on Water Magic skills, and abuses Lyssa's Aura to spam spells on recharge.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/e water=11 fast=8+1 Insp=9+1+1 fire=8][Lyssa's Aura][shard storm][freezing gust][Glyph of Immolation][Steam][blurred vision][water attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor, Rune of Superior Vigor
- 40/40 Water set
- 40/40 Inspiration set
- Spam snares, preferably use Freezing Gust on backline and Shard Storm on frontline
- Spike with Shard Storm + Freezing Gust
- Inspired Hex their Icy Shackles for epic snare, or their blurred vision if they're dual ranger (blur both rangers)
- Steam Hammers
- Snare Axes
- Snare Monks/Warrior's targets for super-pressure and lolbull's
- Should remain used only in low-enchantment removal meta's, preferably against dual-ranger in AT or the current bspike. If it's dual-ranger, make sure your rangers interupt the other Me/E's Drain Enchantment
- If you do face Mesmer balanced, (which is this build's weakness) use your freezing gust as you would have used your Icy Shackles (you have a disadvantage then, but it's not that big)
- If they have Inspired Enchantment, you'll get rolled