This build has been archived as of 18:38, 17 May 2008 (GMT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses Hex Eater Vortex with Mesmer disabling and interrupting capabilities along with Elementalist Wards to make a good support Mesmer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/eleme domina=12+1+1 inspir=8+1 fastca=8+1 earth=7][hex eater vortex][shatter enchantment][glyph of lesser energy][ward against melee][diversion][power leak][power drain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use normal caster weapon sets like High Energy, Low Energy, High armor, and all the shields needed.
- Survivor insigna's.
- Any anti-caster spells or conditions.
- Keep Ward Against Melee up when it recharges.
- Cast Diversion on Caster foes to disable vital skills and heals.
- Interrupt with Power Leak to Pressure enemies energy supply.
- Interrupt with Power Drain for energy management.
- Use Shatter Enchantment to support spikes.
- Use GoLE for instant energy management.
- Use Hex Eater Vortex for a good damage skill and party big enchantment removal when hexed.