Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:41, December 13, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build is designed to take advantage of the Elementalist elite skill Glyph of Renewal to instantly recharge skills, as well as for applying your other Mesmer skills quickly. With the skill, you are able to repeatedly stack pressure skills such as Diversion on enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/eleme fastca=10+1 domina=12+1+1 inspir=8+1][power drain][drain enchantment][glyph of renewal][shatter enchantment][shame][power leak][diversion][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full survivor's.
- 40/40 Domination set.
- Defensive (-5, +5 in inventory) set with a bunch of shields.
- 40/40 Inspiration set.
- +30/-2 High set.
- Use Power Drain and Drain Enchantment as much as you can to maintain energy.
- Use Shame and Diversion to impair monks or disable key skills.
- Glyph of Renewal should be used on Diversion, Shatter Enchantment, Shame, Power Leak, and if necessary Power Drain.
- Power Leak should be used when monks are already low on energy.