This build has been archived as of 23:14, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Uses Glyph of Essence in tandem with Diversion to quickly shut down a primary target such as a monk. MoR helps with energy management through faster recharge of energy-friendly interrupts. Be warned, however. This is a very difficult build to run properly. For those who are more new to Mesmering in a GvG environment, the other MoR mesmer is much more simple to play properly.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E fastca=10+1 domina=11+1+1 inspir=10+1][Mantra of Recovery][Glyph of Essence][Diversion][Power Leak][Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy@0][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias for high health
- A 40% / 40% Faster Casting / Faster Recharge Domination wand and focus set
- +5 energy/+30 health Axe, Sword or Spear and +30 health / 20% Faster Recharge Domination focus set
- +5 energy / +30 health Axe, Sword or Spear and +30 health Shield set
- Low and high energy sets
- Use Diversion before an LoD cast or pre-cast GoE and then use Diversion like an interrupt.
- Maintain Mantra of Recovery whenever possible.
- Use Diversion on anyone spamming their skills. Blinding Surge is the most common target for Diversion, although fire elementalists and necros are also frequently easy targets.
- Use Power Leak whenever possible to shut down casters (including monks). It is often a more powerful tool against non-spamming casters than Diversion.
- Use Power Drain to recover your Energy.
- Shatter Enchantment and/or Diversion is your contribution to a group spike; Divert a monk, shatter the target.
- Applying Diversion too early and thusly getting veiled.
See also Edit