Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:14, 5 January 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Uses Glyph of Essence in tandem with Diversion to quickly shut down a primary target such as a monk. MoR helps with energy management through faster recharge of energy-friendly interrupts. Be warned, however. This is a very difficult build to run properly. For those who are more new to Mesmering in a GvG environment, the other MoR mesmer is much more simple to play properly.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E fastca=10+1 domina=11+1+1 inspir=10+1][Mantra of Recovery][Glyph of Essence][Diversion][Power Leak][Power Drain][Shatter Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy@0][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias for high health
- A 40% / 40% Faster Casting / Faster Recharge Domination wand and focus set
- +5 energy/+30 health Axe, Sword or Spear and +30 health / 20% Faster Recharge Domination focus set
- +5 energy / +30 health Axe, Sword or Spear and +30 health Shield set
- Low and high energy sets
- Use Diversion before an LoD cast or pre-cast GoE and then use Diversion like an interrupt.
- Maintain Mantra of Recovery whenever possible.
- Use Diversion on anyone spamming their skills. Blinding Surge is the most common target for Diversion, although fire elementalists and necros are also frequently easy targets.
- Use Power Leak whenever possible to shut down casters (including monks). It is often a more powerful tool against non-spamming casters than Diversion.
- Use Power Drain to recover your Energy.
- Shatter Enchantment and/or Diversion is your contribution to a group spike; Divert a monk, shatter the target.
- Applying Diversion too early and thusly getting veiled.
See also Edit