This build has been archived as of 06:17, November 25, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
A split build to pump out a ton of pressure through exceeding the degen cap, with some added utility.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ele Illusion=12+1+1 Air=10 Fast=8+1][Glimmering Mark][Illusion of Pain][Phantom Pain][Imagined Burden][Distortion][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Illusion of Haste][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's with vitae, vigor, and runes above.
- 40/40 Air set
- 40/40 Illusion set.
- Defensive set
- Pressure with Phantom Pain -> Illusion of Pain -> Glimmering Mark. Renew IoP when it's about to end, so the opponent never gets health out of it.
- Snare with Imagined Burden.
- Use Distortion for blocks.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy whenever smart, to maintain as high energy as possible.
- Use Illusion of Haste to remove cripple and as an IMS.
- Ethereal Burden over Imagined Burden for additional energy management, but a weaker snare.