Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:55, 14 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
The Frustrating Interrupter focuses on harassing enemies through interruption, knockdowns and armor-ignoring damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/eleme illusi=12+1+1 domina=8+1 inspir=8+1 fast=7+1 air=1][lightning javelin][signet of clumsiness][power return][psychic instability][frustration][leech signet][mantra of inscriptions][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias to increase survivability.
- A staff with extra health or armor is recommended.
- Maintain Mantra of Inscriptions at all times.
- Find an enemy to put pressure on.
- Cast Frustration and Psychic Instability.
- Spam Lightning Javelin and Signet of Clumsiness if they are a melee. Frustration and Psychic Instability will damage them and knock them down for each successful interrupt.
- If they are a spellcaster, spam Power Return instead.
- Use Leech Signet to interrupt any healing skills.
- Standard Anti-Caster
- Heavy degeneration or pressure
- Clumsiness for more melee hate.
- Signet of Disruption for an additional free interrupt.
- Power Drain for energy management.
- Power Leak or Power Spike to harass enemy casters even more.
- With a Ritualist secondary, Warmonger's Weapon or Wailing Weapon for frequent interrupts.
- Ether Feast for a self heal.