Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 06:14, 20 September 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Expel Dom mesmer excels in an adrenal spike situtation, where the temporary shutdown of a Monk can lead to a kill. Expel Hexes is used as a very powerful hex removal skill in this build. These builds are very common in GvG, especially as a counter to Hex-heavy teams.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Elementalist fast=11+1 domin=12+1+1 air=5][expel hexes][diversion][glyph of lesser energy][gale][spiritual pain][shatter enchantment][shame][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A +30/-2 Energy set is recommended for the rare occasions where you exhaust yourself out.
- Runes of Minor or Superior Domination Magic, Superior Vigor, Minor Fast Casting.
- Remove multiple hexes with Expel Hexes.
- Use Spiritual Pain and Shatter Enchantment while spiking.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy should be activated before using costly spells.
- Shutdown enemy skills with Diversion. Since it costs 10 Energy, Glyph of Lesser Energy should be used to nullify that cost.
- Remove enemy enchantments and regain lost energy with Drain Enchantment.
- Use Gale for a long-range knockdown.
- Resurrect fallen party members with Resurrection Signet.
This build, like many Mesmer builds, have many different variants.
- Take Blackout to extensively shutdown enemies. This is especially useful against enemies using Adrenaline skills.
- Wastrel's Demise can be equipped for added spike damage.
- Take out an enemy's elite skill with Signet of Humility.
- If you're looking to take interrupts, consider taking Leech Signet, Power Drain, or Power Return.
- Include Energy Burn for more damage and energy denial.