This build has been archived as of 15:23, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Enchanter's Conundrum and Shatter Delusions to deliver an armor-ignoring spike. Additional Domination Magic skills are used to shut down targets.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E domina=12+1+1 fastca=9+1 inspir=9+1][Diversion][Enchanter's Conundrum][Shatter Delusions][Shatter Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy][power leak][power drain][mirror of disenchantment][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 sets for Domination Magic and earth magic if applicable.
- Energy set
- Defensive set
- Use Diversion to shut down enemy skills.
- Remove post prots on spikes with Shatter Enchantment.
- Spike with Enchanter's Conundrum and Shatter Delusions.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management and to allow you to cancel spells endlessly.
- Strip Aegis Chains with Mirror of Disenchantment.
- Interrupt key skills with Power Leak and Power Drain.
- Standard Anti-caster
- Enchantment stacks
- Resurrection Signet or Ward Against Melee can be taken instead of Mirror, however this isn't recommended due to the tightness of the bar.
- Power Spike can be equipped instead of Power Leak.
- Take Cry of Frustration for an AoE interrupt to counter spikes/spike teams.
- Web of Disruption can be equipped for interrupting any skill.