Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:39, 15 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This mesmer uses Earth Magic on a standard mesmer template to own.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e dom=11+1+1 fast=10+1 earth=10][Earthquake][Diversion][Power Leak][Mirror of Disenchantment][Shatter Enchantment][WaM][Glyph of Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use full Survivor's Armor with the appropriate runes.
- For a PvP character, weapon sets should be:
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, Brawn Over Brains inscription, with a PvP Shield of Fortitude with a +armor inscription.
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, I Have the Power! inscription, and the shield from above.
- PvP Illusion Wand of Memory, Hale and Hearty inscription, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Forget Me Not inscription.
- The above wand, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Live For Today inscription.
- Precast Glyph of Energy often, as all your spells cost lots of energy.
- Use Ward Against Melee to ward meleers.
- Normal stuff with the mesmer skills.
- Shatter Enchantment or Glyph of Energy --> Earthquake to aid in spikes depending on the situation:
- Shatter if the target is enchanted.
- Earthquake if the target is in 'nearby' range of any supporting allies or if the target isn't enchanted.
- Earthquake will also help mop up NPC's during VoD.
- Standard anti-caster shutdown.