Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 10:58, 30 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build spreads cracked armor, deep wound, health degeneration and a high amount of damage through groups of foes.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e ill=11+1 fast=10+1+1 ins=10+1][fevered dreams][shrinking armor][accumulated pain][drain delusions][glyph of lesser energy][ether nightmare][cry of pain][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e ill=11+1 fast=10+1+1 ins=10+1][fevered dreams][shrinking armor][accumulated pain][drain delusions][glyph of lesser energy][ether nightmare (Luxon)][cry of pain][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- 10/10 Wand and Focus.
- Radiant or Survivor Insignia's.
- Pick a target, preferably one in the middle of a group of foes.
- Use Fevered Dreams, followed by Shrinking Armor, Accumulated Pain and Drain Delusions in order to spread Deep Wound and Cracked armor.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy to minimize the cost of Ether Nightmare and Cry of Pain.
- Use Ether Nightmare to spread health degeneration.
- Try using Cry of Pain to interrupt important skills.
- Use Sunspear Rebirth Signet in order to revive fallen party members.
- General caster counters.
- Cry of Frustration instead of Cry of Pain, for AoE interrupt, at the cost of less AoE damage.
- Shatter Delusions instead of Drain Delusions, for increased damage, but loss of energy gain.
- "You Move Like a Dwarf"To take advantage of fevered dreams
- "Finish Him" As an alternate form of deep wound along with cracked armor.