This build has been archived as of 12:45, 20 August 2006, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Mesmer build is a powerful air spiker that utilizes the Mesmer's Fast Casting ability to quickly spam spells to take down opponents.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E fastca=12+1+1 airmag=12 inspir=3+1][lightning strike][arcane echo][lightning orb][enervating charge][Blinding Flash][elemental attunement][air attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Cast Air Attunement, Elemental Attunement, and Channeling, in that order, at the beginning of the fight.
- Cast Arcane Echo followed by Lightning Strike. Use the two spells to fill the intervals between the casting of higher damage spells such as orb.
- Use Enervating Charge on any melee characters followed by Lightning Orb for a massive spike.
- Any massive damage or degeneration will kill you in a matter of seconds. The build is best suited for teams containing monks or other support characters to offset the health loss.
- Caster counters like Backfire.
- Anti-spamming skills such as Spiteful Spirit.
- Enchantment removal will shut-down the build for a long period of time.
- A 20% HCR/HSR Air Magic Staff with a 20% Enchantment mod would be ideal.
- Charlatan's for the +10 armor while enchanted.
- Take Channeling for a cover enchantment and bonus energy energy management.
- Lightning Javelin can be used for interruption.
- Arc Lightning can serve as a replacement for Arcane Echo; sacrificing longer recharge for less energy spent.