Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:45, 20 August 2006, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Mesmer build is a powerful air spiker that utilizes the Mesmer's Fast Casting ability to quickly spam spells to take down opponents.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E fastca=12+1+1 airmag=12 inspir=3+1][lightning strike][arcane echo][lightning orb][enervating charge][Blinding Flash][elemental attunement][air attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Cast Air Attunement, Elemental Attunement, and Channeling, in that order, at the beginning of the fight.
- Cast Arcane Echo followed by Lightning Strike. Use the two spells to fill the intervals between the casting of higher damage spells such as orb.
- Use Enervating Charge on any melee characters followed by Lightning Orb for a massive spike.
- Any massive damage or degeneration will kill you in a matter of seconds. The build is best suited for teams containing monks or other support characters to offset the health loss.
- Caster counters like Backfire.
- Anti-spamming skills such as Spiteful Spirit.
- Enchantment removal will shut-down the build for a long period of time.
- A 20% HCR/HSR Air Magic Staff with a 20% Enchantment mod would be ideal.
- Charlatan's for the +10 armor while enchanted.
- Take Channeling for a cover enchantment and bonus energy energy management.
- Lightning Javelin can be used for interruption.
- Arc Lightning can serve as a replacement for Arcane Echo; sacrificing longer recharge for less energy spent.