Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 09:55, 15 February 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Me/D Mystic IW is a PvP build that uses Illusionary Weaponry to deal armor ignoring damage coupled with Dervish Earth and Wind prayers for increased attack rate and protection. High health regeneration and deterants from Earth Prayers defend the IW Mesmer, while Wind Prayers allow the mesmer to attack 25% faster with a Sword or Axe and quickly heal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/dervi illusi=12+1+3 earthp=8 windpr=10 fastc=2][illusionary weaponry][whirling charge][dwaynas touch][veil of thorns][armor of sanctity][mystic regeneration][illusion of weakness][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Casting Illusion of Weakness at the start.
- Before attacking, cast Illusionary Weaponry and Mystic Regeneration. Maintain these enchantments.
- Heal with Dwayna's Touch.
- When near to target, enter the Whirling Charge stance.
- Use Veil of Thorns and Armor of Sanctity to deter attackers and boost defenses when under attack.
- Totem Axe, Rajazan's Fervor or nearest alternative
- Forgotten Fan or focus of choice
- Blessed Insignia's
- Enchantment removal
- Interruption of Illusionary Weaponry
- Damage spikes
- Energy denial
- Stoneflesh Aura
- Armor of Sanctity can be replaced by Sympathetic Visage
- Veil of Thorns or Armor of Sanctity can be replaced by Aura of Thorns to cripple your target
- Lyssa's Haste can be useful to boost speed and help energy management
- Distortion can be used during the Whirling Charge cooldown time to help against melee.