This build has been archived as of 15:32, 16 February 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Mesmer primary running as a sin to quickly get around.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/a fastca=11+1+1 shadow=12 deadly=6][Deadly Paradox][Arcane Echo][Shadow Form][Dwarven Stability][Dash][Dark Escape][Death's Charge]["I Am Unstoppable!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Suggested insignias:
- Radiant - For extra energy, number of pieces from this set depending on your preference.
- Blessed - For better armor (+10), basically you will be under the effects of an enchantment 100% of the time.
- A Totem Axe or similar weapon, and a shield.
- Maintain Dwarven Stability. Use Dash for fast IMS and Dark Escape for long-lasting IMS and damage reduction.
- IAU for anti-kd, anti-cripple and armor.
- 1-2-3 for Shadow Form. Cast the Shadow Form in slot 2 right before it would turn back into A/Echo. If timing is an issue, you can use skill recharges to measure time.
- Find a safe spot for when Shadow Form ends. It's not troublesome with the long recharge, but if you somewhy end up in a dangerous position, use Dark Escape to mitigate the damage taken.
- Use common sense.
- See the GWW Shadow Form article for information about what effects still affect you.
- High ranks are an advantage but not necessary.
External Links Edit
- Video - Camp Rankor to War Camp (Google video)
- Video - War Camp to Granite Citadel (Google video)
- Video - Granite Citadel to Copperhammer Mines (Google video)
- Video - Copperhammer Mines to Iron Mines (Google video)
- Video - Iron Mines to Marhan's Grotto and Thunderhead Keep (Google video)
- Video - (Dual run) Droknars Forge to Iron Mines through Ice Dome (Google video)