Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of January 5, 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build utilizes Illusion Magic spells to quickly kill NPCs in GvG while also providing a strong defense against physical attackers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Assassin Illusion=12+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fast=8+1 dead=2][Ineptitude][Clumsiness][Auspicious Incantation] [Conjure Nightmare][Disrupting Dagger][Inspired Enchantment][Illusion of Haste][Ether Feast][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Illusion Magic headgear with a minor Illusion Magic rune
- Minor runes of Inspiration Magic and Fast Casting
- Standard caster weaponsets(40/40 Illusion set, Negative Energy set, defensive set, high energy set).
- Kill your enemy's NPCs.
- Use Clumsiness for damage and anti-melee.
- Use Ineptitude for blind and damage.
- Use Auspicious Incantation and Conjure Nightmare for energy management and degen.
- Use Inspired Enchantment to remove enchantments, as well as for energy management.
- Use Disrupting Dagger to interrupt Archers' Troll Unguent and Knights' Healing Signet.
- Illusion of Haste can be used as a speedbuff and to remove cripple. However, you should be careful with usage of it, as when it ends, you are crippled.
- Offensive casters
- Defensive flaggers