This build has been archived as of January 5, 2008, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build utilizes Illusion Magic spells to quickly kill NPCs in GvG while also providing a strong defense against physical attackers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Assassin Illusion=12+1+1 Inspiration=10+1 Fast=8+1 dead=2][Ineptitude][Clumsiness][Auspicious Incantation] [Conjure Nightmare][Disrupting Dagger][Inspired Enchantment][Illusion of Haste][Ether Feast][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Illusion Magic headgear with a minor Illusion Magic rune
- Minor runes of Inspiration Magic and Fast Casting
- Standard caster weaponsets(40/40 Illusion set, Negative Energy set, defensive set, high energy set).
- Kill your enemy's NPCs.
- Use Clumsiness for damage and anti-melee.
- Use Ineptitude for blind and damage.
- Use Auspicious Incantation and Conjure Nightmare for energy management and degen.
- Use Inspired Enchantment to remove enchantments, as well as for energy management.
- Use Disrupting Dagger to interrupt Archers' Troll Unguent and Knights' Healing Signet.
- Illusion of Haste can be used as a speedbuff and to remove cripple. However, you should be careful with usage of it, as when it ends, you are crippled.
- Offensive casters
- Defensive flaggers