This build has been archived as of 17:38, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This mesmer build uses Enchanter's Conurdrum in tandem with Shatter Delusions to deliver a vicously quick armor ignoring spike; while it does not generally pack enough fire power to kill something on its own, its ability to spike down unprotected targets quickly is nearly unmatchable.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/assas domina=12+1+1 inspir=9+1 fastca=8+1 deadly=5][enchanters conundrum][energy burn][shatter delusions][augury of death][Shatter Enchantment][optional][power drain][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 40/40 Domination Wand/Focus Set.
- 30/-2 Emergency Energy set.
- Standard shield/spear defensive set.
- A Negative Energy set.
- Start off with Augury of Death.
- Cast Enchanters Condundrum, Energy Burn, then Shatter Delusions.
- Use Shatter Enchantment if your target has an enchantment on them, not doing so will most likely negate the damage from Enchanter's Condundrum.
- Use Power Drain to replenish energy.
- Enchantments, ironically.
- Signet of Humility.
- General caster counters.
- Take Inspired Enchantment for additional energy management as well as enchantment removal.
- Ether Signet
- Drain Enchantment
- Power Spike
- Power Leak
- Run a Superior Rune for more damage, at the cost of surivability.
- Drop Augury of Death if you have an outside source of deepwound.
- All damage in this build ignores armor.