Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:49, July 12, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Uses Assassin's Promise combined with armor-ignoring AoE spells to deal large amounts of quick-recharge damage in short amounts of time.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A Illus=12+1+1 Fast=10+1 Deadly=8 Insp=2][Assassin's Promise][Wandering Eye][Clumsiness][Fragility][Auspicious Incantation][Arcane Echo][Cry of Pain]["By Urals Hammer!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant Insignias, Best Vigor Rune you can afford, Runes of Vitae.
- Weapons: 40/40 Illusion Set, Defensive Set, High Energy Set.
- Use Wandering Eye and Clumsiness on foes to create massive AoE damage.
- "By Urals Hammer!" should be maintained as often as possible when using Wandering Eye, Clumsiness, and Cry of Pain.
- Use Fragility as a cheap primer hex for Cry of Pain (by using Fragility over Mind Wrack, you gain AoE coverage, and a much higher chance of doing additional damage than if you were using Mind Wrack).
- Auspicious Incantation → Arcane Echo to fuel your energy for two Cry of Pains (echo Wandering Eye on groups closer clumped together for more damage).
- Use Assassin's Promise on near-dead foes to recharge your skills and for energy gain.
- Heavy hex removal.
- AP not triggering.