This build has been archived as of 23:49, July 12, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
Uses Assassin's Promise combined with armor-ignoring AoE spells to deal large amounts of quick-recharge damage in short amounts of time.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/A Illus=12+1+1 Fast=10+1 Deadly=8 Insp=2][Assassin's Promise][Wandering Eye][Clumsiness][Fragility][Auspicious Incantation][Arcane Echo][Cry of Pain]["By Urals Hammer!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Radiant Insignias, Best Vigor Rune you can afford, Runes of Vitae.
- Weapons: 40/40 Illusion Set, Defensive Set, High Energy Set.
- Use Wandering Eye and Clumsiness on foes to create massive AoE damage.
- "By Urals Hammer!" should be maintained as often as possible when using Wandering Eye, Clumsiness, and Cry of Pain.
- Use Fragility as a cheap primer hex for Cry of Pain (by using Fragility over Mind Wrack, you gain AoE coverage, and a much higher chance of doing additional damage than if you were using Mind Wrack).
- Auspicious Incantation → Arcane Echo to fuel your energy for two Cry of Pains (echo Wandering Eye on groups closer clumped together for more damage).
- Use Assassin's Promise on near-dead foes to recharge your skills and for energy gain.
- Heavy hex removal.
- AP not triggering.