This build has been archived as of 15:18, 28 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This elementalist assists the team with hex snares while using Shatterstone to assist in spikes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any Water=12+1+1 Energy=12+1][Shatterstone][Freezing Gust][Ice Spikes][Blurred Vision] [optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Water Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias. A rune of superior vigor, a minor water magic, and a minor energy storage.
- Weapons of Enchanting and Fortitude with +5 energy. A Focus of Fortitude. A HCT/HRT set for water hexes. +10 armour shields for each type of damage.
- Maintain Water Attunement at all times.
- Use Freezing Gust to snare targets defensively or offensively as your team requests.
- Use Ice Spikes to snare a group of enemies.
- Assist in spikes using Shatterstone -> Freezing Gust.
- Use Blurred Vision on dangerous physical attackers, such as Assassins or Warriors about to spike.
- Use Resurrection Signet to bring back an ally.
- The resurrection signet can be replaced by Death Pact Signet if your team requires an emergency hard resurrect.
- The optional slot should be used for a support skill as requested by your team. Heal Party and Ward Against Melee are strong options - spec 10 into the appropriate attribute for these skills. Draw Conditions, Convert Hexes and Extinguish are other options. Armor of Mist can also be used to cover a flag or relic running role.
- Deep Freeze or Frozen Burst can be used for an AoE snare.