Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:18, 28 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This elementalist assists the team with hex snares while using Shatterstone to assist in spikes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any Water=12+1+1 Energy=12+1][Shatterstone][Freezing Gust][Ice Spikes][Blurred Vision] [optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Water Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias. A rune of superior vigor, a minor water magic, and a minor energy storage.
- Weapons of Enchanting and Fortitude with +5 energy. A Focus of Fortitude. A HCT/HRT set for water hexes. +10 armour shields for each type of damage.
- Maintain Water Attunement at all times.
- Use Freezing Gust to snare targets defensively or offensively as your team requests.
- Use Ice Spikes to snare a group of enemies.
- Assist in spikes using Shatterstone -> Freezing Gust.
- Use Blurred Vision on dangerous physical attackers, such as Assassins or Warriors about to spike.
- Use Resurrection Signet to bring back an ally.
- The resurrection signet can be replaced by Death Pact Signet if your team requires an emergency hard resurrect.
- The optional slot should be used for a support skill as requested by your team. Heal Party and Ward Against Melee are strong options - spec 10 into the appropriate attribute for these skills. Draw Conditions, Convert Hexes and Extinguish are other options. Armor of Mist can also be used to cover a flag or relic running role.
- Deep Freeze or Frozen Burst can be used for an AoE snare.