Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:20, 15 May 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Shackles Snarer uses the snaring power of Water Magic hexes to keep opposing teams where you want them. It works well with AoE damage and is an enormous help for snares on relic runs.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="shackles snarer" prof=eleme/any waterm=12+1+1 earth=9+1 energy=9+1][icy shackles][freezing gust][blurred vision][frozen burst][ward against foes][glyph of lesser energy][water attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ward Against Melee, Ward Against Foes, or Ward of Stability.
- Deep Freeze or Ice Spikes for and AoE snare.
- Gaze of Contempt, Song of Concentration, or Mirror of Disenchantment are good secondary choices.
- Correct runes, all suvivor insignias, load up with vitae runes.
- 40/40 Water Set
- Spear/Shield set with +Armor vs. the elements.
- Put up and upkeep Water Attunement.
- Use Icy Shackles, Freezing Gust, and Frozen Burst to snare opposing targets (enemy monks, melee trains, relic runners, etc.).
- Blurred Vision is great against balled up enemy melee characters, be sure to use blurred vision's aoe radius to your advantage.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy when low on energy, after being ressed, or on your high energy spells.
- Use your optional skill as needed.
- Hex removal.
- Power Block will severely hamper your snaring abilites.
- Standard caster counters.
- Many addional support skills can fit in the optional slot; some include:
- Swap your res for a hard res like flesh of my flesh or death pact signet.