Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:20, October 13, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses Mind Blast to fuel high-powered Fire Magic 'nukes' as well as Water Magic skills for defense and snaring capability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any fire=12+1+1 water=10+1 energy=8+1][mind blast][rodgort's invocation][immolate][steam][freezing gust][blurred vision][fire Attunement][resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 40/40 sets for both Fire and Water magic.
- Defensive sets.
- High and low energy sets.
- Maintain Fire Attunement at all times.
- Spam Mind Blast to maintain energy.
- Use Rodgort's Invocation to deal heavy AoE damage. Spam it to apply heavy pressure, but try to maintain a reasonable energy level with Mind Blast. Also use it as a spike support, since it's heavy damage.
- Use Immolate to spread small pressure by burning.
- Use Freezing Gust as a cheap, spammable snare.
- Use Blurred Vision for AoE melee hate, especially when you're expecting a spike.
- If energy gets too low, target an opponent with low energy (such as a Warrior and Paragon) and spam Mind Blast until energy is back to a reasonable level.
- Use Resurrection Signet to bring back an ally.
- Standard anti-caster; however, enchantment removal is manageable.
- Interrupts. Your 40/40 set helps to partially counter this.