This build has been archived as of 15:20, October 13, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses Mind Blast to fuel high-powered Fire Magic 'nukes' as well as Water Magic skills for defense and snaring capability.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any fire=12+1+1 water=10+1 energy=8+1][mind blast][rodgort's invocation][immolate][steam][freezing gust][blurred vision][fire Attunement][resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 40/40 sets for both Fire and Water magic.
- Defensive sets.
- High and low energy sets.
- Maintain Fire Attunement at all times.
- Spam Mind Blast to maintain energy.
- Use Rodgort's Invocation to deal heavy AoE damage. Spam it to apply heavy pressure, but try to maintain a reasonable energy level with Mind Blast. Also use it as a spike support, since it's heavy damage.
- Use Immolate to spread small pressure by burning.
- Use Freezing Gust as a cheap, spammable snare.
- Use Blurred Vision for AoE melee hate, especially when you're expecting a spike.
- If energy gets too low, target an opponent with low energy (such as a Warrior and Paragon) and spam Mind Blast until energy is back to a reasonable level.
- Use Resurrection Signet to bring back an ally.
- Standard anti-caster; however, enchantment removal is manageable.
- Interrupts. Your 40/40 set helps to partially counter this.