This build has been archived as of 7 December 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Mind Blast Warder applies heavy pressure using fire magic skills while defending its backline with wards and maintaining energy using Mind Blast.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/any Fire=12+1+2 Earth=9+1 Energy=9+1][Mind Blast][Rodgort's Invocation][Meteor] [Optional][Ward against Melee][Ward against Foes][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's insignias are recommended to counteract the major rune.
- Standard high energy, low energy, and defensive sets.
- 40/40 fire and earth sets.
- Keep up Fire Attunement at all times.
- Apply heavy pressure using Rodgort's Invocation.
- Use Meteor for an AoE knockdown.
- Use Ward Against Melee and Ward Against Foes to help protect your backline.
- Spam Mind Blast to maintain a high energy level.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Interrupts. Your 40/40 set helps to partially counter this.
- Skills disabling. Be wary of enemy mesmers with Diversion in particular.
- Enchantment removal, to some extent - you can easily function without Fire Attunement, though at a cost to your damage output.
- Draw Conditions to clear allies of conditions.
- Extinguish to counter partywide condition spread.
- Gaze of Contempt or Rend Enchantments if your team lacks enchantment removal.
- Hex Breaker for anti-diversion.
- Ward of Stability when anticipating knockdowns.
- Fireball or Liquid Flame for additional damage.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy if you need additional energy management.
- Mark of Rodgort to spread burning.
- With an investment into Air or Water Magic instead of Earth Magic, take Blinding Flash or some snares respectively, instead of the wards.
- Mirror of Disenchantment to remove party-wide enchantments like Tainted Flesh, Aegis, and Life Bond.