Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 15:19, October 13, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A hex-orientated Elementalist using snares and IMS to outcap the other team while applying constant pressure. Synergizes well with an AoE hero.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Warrior Water=12+1+1 Energy=10 Fire=2+1 Tac=8][Glyph of Immolation][Mind Freeze][Freezing Gust][Glowing Ice][Steam][Disciplined][Armor of Mist][Water Attunement][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor with two runes of Vitae and a sup vigor
- A 40/20% enchanting Water Magic Staff
- Defensive enchanting set
- Use Mind Freeze to snare foes
- Freezing Gust can be used as both a snare or extra damage spell
- Glyph of Immolation can be used in conjunction with any of the above spells, and/or followed up by Steam
- Use Disciplined Stance to counter melee spikes
- Maintain Water Attunement for energy-management
- Use Armor of Mist to counter pressure and as an IMS
- Standard anti-caster
- Enchantment removal
- Peace And Harmony
- Drop Rend Enchantments for some more self-preservation, for an extra damage spell or for Return
- You can mod the attributes to your own preferences, especially those in curses and fire magic
- Shield Bash over Disciplined