This build has been archived as of 23:31, 3 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This is an elementalist build used to "tank" the Domain of Anguish. It uses recycling of Obsidian Flesh and Stoneflesh Aura to constantly maintain immunity to spells. Energy is managed through a bonder using Balthazar's Spirit. This build and its variants have been successfully used to tank all zones of the Domain of Anguish, including the Ebony Citadel.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="e/r doa tank - anti-interrupt variant" prof=eleme/warri earthm=12+1+3 tactic=9 energy=9+1][Obsidian Flesh][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Concentration][Wary Stance][Balanced Stance][Ward of Stability][Armor of Earth][Stoneflesh Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Max Armor (Radiant or Survivor)
- A +5 energy sword/axe or spear with +20% enchantment duration and an earth offhand with -2 damage reduction while enchanted and +45 health while enchanted.
- Make sure all bonds are up.
- Call for Spell Breaker and put up Stoneflesh Aura.
- If there is Stygian Brutes, put up Balanced Stance.
- Pull the mob or mobs to the desired spot.
- Cycle Balanced Stance and Ward of Stability, and Spell Breaker and Obsidian Flesh.
- Use Glyph of Concentration when few interupts are present.
- Use Wary Stance followed by Glyph of Concentration to prevent interuption from Spirit Tormentors, Sanity Tormentors, Lord Jadoth, and Stygian Fiends.
- Maintain Stoneflesh Aura and Armor of Earth at all times.
Regen Variant Edit
E/D Variant for extra regen. <pvxbig> [build name="E/D doa tank - regen variant" prof=eleme/dervi earthm=12+1+3 earthp=8 energy=10+1][glyph of swiftness][Ward Against Foes][Glyph of Concentration][Obsidian Flesh][Mystic Regeneration][Fleeting Stability][Armor of Earth][Stoneflesh Aura][/build] </pvxbig>