This build has been archived as of 07:45, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Ward Against Harm Snare utilizes the elite ward Ward Against Harm along with single target and AoE snares to provide immense amount of party support. Weapon of Warding is used to provide unstrippable regen and blocking for the ghostly on altar maps, or simply as another line of defense.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist Water=11+1+1 Ener=8+1 Earth=10+1 Resto=6][ward against harm][freezing gust][frozen burst][glyph of lesser energy][ward against foes][water attunement][weapon of warding][death pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias.
- Minor runes of Water Magic, Earth Magic, and Energy Storage.
- Standard low, medium and high sets.
- 40/40 Water set
- 40/40 Earth set
- Maintain Water Attunement for energy management
- Use Ward Against Harm to provide defense. Make sure you place it at an usefull place, use it around monks channel tanking or on top of the alter in alter maps.
- Note: Putting Ward Against Harm off in a corner where no one is standing is not smart.
- Note: Switch to your 40/40 Earth Set when casting foes
- Use Weapon of Warding on the ghostly on alter maps or simply as another line of unstrippable defense
- Standard caster counters