Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A farming build which is best used on caster-heavy mobs. Works in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/range earthm=12+1+3 energy=3+1 wilder=12][Serpent's Quickness][Obsidian Flesh][Sliver Armor][Stoneflesh Aura][Stone Striker][Armor of Earth][Storm Chaser][Troll Unguent][/build] </pvxbig>
- Geomancer insignias on all armor pieces helps with damage reduction.
- Any +5 energy weapon of enchanting such as the Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor.
- An Earth Focus, with +health and +armor (while enchanted) mods.
- Alternatively, a shield or earth focus with -2 damage (while enchanted).
- Alternatively, any other earth focus like Hajok's Prism or Galigord's Stone Scroll.
- Use in order, recast as it wears off.
- Make sure you recast Obsidian Flesh and Sliver Armor before Serpent's Quickness wears off.
- After Serpent's Quickness wears off, use Storm Chaser to replenish all your energy.
- Use Stone Striker to trigger Storm Chaser more often.
- Use Armor of Earth to raise your AL.
- Use Troll Unguent to regain health.
- Non-spell enchantment removal.
- Non-spell interrupts.
- Stance removal.
- Dazed condition.
- Warrior and Paragon mobs.
Replace Armor of Earth with:
- Ward of Stability to prevent knockdown.
- Ward Against Melee to add damage reduction and avoid interruption.
Nice farming synergy there:
- Serpent's Quickness keeps Obsidian Flesh up permanently, and keeps Sliver Armor up 65% of the time.
- Storm Chaser is your running skill, and it will trigger on every hit you take if Stone Striker is on, refilling all your energy.
- Ice Imps outside of Ice Caves of Sorrow or Marhan's Grotto.
- Elementals outside of Dzagonur Bastion.
- FoW Beach.