This build has been archived as of 02:05, December 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses Searing Flames to farm the first wave in the Stygian Veil.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/P fir=12+1+3 ene=8+1 comma=10][Fire Attunement][Mark of Rodgort][Searing Flames][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Lightbringer Signet][Drunken Master]["Fall Back!"]["Can't Touch This!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant insignias and a 40/40 fire set are preferred.
- Activate your Lightbringer title for bonus damage and enter Stygian Veil.
- Use Drunken Master and "Fall Back!" to get to the NPCs faster and take the quest and the hunt.
- Move off to the northeast and wait for the Stygian Hungers to appear stop moving in front of the NPCs.
- Use Fire Attunement and Activate Drunken Master and "Cant Touch This!". You may want to use "Fall Back!" if your Deldrimor rank is low.
- Aggro the Hungers and run in between the two NPCs, starting from closer to the Hungers and moving away from them.
- Then position yourself directly behind the Adept of Whispers without moving very far away from either NPC.
- Wait there until all the Hungers are blocked by the Adept of Whispers.
- If any enemies begin to attack you or use touch skills on you, but are still blocked by the Adept of Whispers, take baby steps to the left, right, or back to try and avoid getting hit.
- If any enemies move around the NPCs, run away and wait until the Hungers are no longer enchanted to try again.
- Once you have a stable aggro, use Searing Flames then Mark of Rodgort on one target. You will need to reapply Mark of Rodgort once.
- Begin spamming searing flames until all the Hungers are dead using GoLE and Lightbringer Signet for energy as needed.
- Collect drops and repeat.
- Use Flame Djinn's Haste in place Drunken Master for some damage and an alternative speed boost.
Hard Mode VariantEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/r fir=12+1+3 ene=11+1 wil=6][Fire Attunement][Mark of Rodgort][Searing Flames][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Lightbringer Signet][Drunken Master][Optional][Natures Renewal][/build]
- The optional can be:
- [[Flame Burst@16] - for another damage skill
- [[Elemental lord] - for the increased fire magic and a little energy, but beware of health gain
- [[by ural's hammer] - for more damage
- Place NR where it will affect all enemies and do the same pulling. NR will give you a needed .66 seconds of extra time for aggro.
- Pulling can be very difficult. It requires a lot of practice to get it right, but it is doable.
- Can be done in HM, but is more difficult.