This build has been archived as of 21:29, 31 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
An all-purpose PvE Elementalist, easily outstripping the nuke capability and damage of Dual Attune/Glyph of Renewal/Echo nukers, and it has the best defensive buff in the game to keep the party alive.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/P fir=12+3+1 ene=12+1][Mind Blast][Glowing Gaze][Rodgort's Invocation][Fireball][Glyph of Lesser Energy]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Fire Attunement][Sunspear Rebirth Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia
- Three Fire Magic-tied headpieces; each with a Minor, Major or Superior Rune of Fire Magic, respectively (switch from Superior to Major and down to Minor if Death Penatly becomes a hindrance).
- 20% Enchant mod (on a martial weapon or staff)
- 20/20 HCT/HSR Fire Magic wand/offhand
- +15e/-1 Fire Magic Wand/Offhand
- Spam Rodgort's Invocation on recharge.
- Follow up Rodgort's with Glowing Gaze to recover some energy.
- Spam Mind Blast to keep energy up.
- Cycle "There's Nothing To Fear!" on recharge.
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- Standard caster hate, i.e., daze/migraine
- Mobs of Elementalists with lots of energy (more a problem in Hard Mode). Switch to your high set (+15e/-1) to keep gaining energy, even from other elementalists.
- Signet of Return instead of Sunspear Rebirth Signet.
- Liquid Flame instead of Fireball.
- Replace Fireball for Meteor Shower if needed.