Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 21:29, 31 August 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
An all-purpose PvE Elementalist, easily outstripping the nuke capability and damage of Dual Attune/Glyph of Renewal/Echo nukers, and it has the best defensive buff in the game to keep the party alive.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/P fir=12+3+1 ene=12+1][Mind Blast][Glowing Gaze][Rodgort's Invocation][Fireball][Glyph of Lesser Energy]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Fire Attunement][Sunspear Rebirth Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia
- Three Fire Magic-tied headpieces; each with a Minor, Major or Superior Rune of Fire Magic, respectively (switch from Superior to Major and down to Minor if Death Penatly becomes a hindrance).
- 20% Enchant mod (on a martial weapon or staff)
- 20/20 HCT/HSR Fire Magic wand/offhand
- +15e/-1 Fire Magic Wand/Offhand
- Spam Rodgort's Invocation on recharge.
- Follow up Rodgort's with Glowing Gaze to recover some energy.
- Spam Mind Blast to keep energy up.
- Cycle "There's Nothing To Fear!" on recharge.
- Resurrect allies when necessary.
- Standard caster hate, i.e., daze/migraine
- Mobs of Elementalists with lots of energy (more a problem in Hard Mode). Switch to your high set (+15e/-1) to keep gaining energy, even from other elementalists.
- Signet of Return instead of Sunspear Rebirth Signet.
- Liquid Flame instead of Fireball.
- Replace Fireball for Meteor Shower if needed.