This build has been archived as of March 26, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Elementalist build is a less popular support build used in GvG matches. It provides condition removal, support healing, and quite a bit of AoE damage. This build works best in heavy pressure builds, and mostly relies on steamrolling the opponent.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="Pyro Support Caster" prof=eleme/monk fire=12+1+3 energy=9+1 healing=9][Rodgort's Invocation][Fireball][Meteor Shower][Meteor][Glyph of Sacrifice][Ether Prodigy][Heal Party][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- A +5 energy sword/axe of Enchanting and a 20% recharge/+30hp fire focus.
- Focus on trying to deal damage.
- Try to catch multiple opponents in the AoE of your spells.
- Use Meteor as an AoE knockdown.
- Use Heal Party to keep your team's health up and to counter degen/pressure.
- Use Ether Prodigy to keep your energy up, but be careful not to exhaust yourself out and try not to keep your energy at max.
- Use Glyph of Sacrifice to instantly cast Meteor Shower or Resurrection Chant.
- Meteor Shower is most effective on clumps of enemies or NPCs, especially during Victory or Death.
- Extinguish can replace Heal Party.
- Ward Against Melee can replace Heal Party. If doing this, take the points out of healing and put them into earth.
- Draw Conditions can be incorporated if you need to keep warriors clean of conditions.
See Also Edit