Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of March 26, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Elementalist build is a less popular support build used in GvG matches. It provides condition removal, support healing, and quite a bit of AoE damage. This build works best in heavy pressure builds, and mostly relies on steamrolling the opponent.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="Pyro Support Caster" prof=eleme/monk fire=12+1+3 energy=9+1 healing=9][Rodgort's Invocation][Fireball][Meteor Shower][Meteor][Glyph of Sacrifice][Ether Prodigy][Heal Party][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- A +5 energy sword/axe of Enchanting and a 20% recharge/+30hp fire focus.
- Focus on trying to deal damage.
- Try to catch multiple opponents in the AoE of your spells.
- Use Meteor as an AoE knockdown.
- Use Heal Party to keep your team's health up and to counter degen/pressure.
- Use Ether Prodigy to keep your energy up, but be careful not to exhaust yourself out and try not to keep your energy at max.
- Use Glyph of Sacrifice to instantly cast Meteor Shower or Resurrection Chant.
- Meteor Shower is most effective on clumps of enemies or NPCs, especially during Victory or Death.
- Extinguish can replace Heal Party.
- Ward Against Melee can replace Heal Party. If doing this, take the points out of healing and put them into earth.
- Draw Conditions can be incorporated if you need to keep warriors clean of conditions.
See Also Edit