Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:11, May 1, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
For farming caster/some melee mobs in NM and HM.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk earth=12+1+3 fire=11+3 energy=6+3][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Obsidian Flesh][Stoneflesh Aura][Armor of Earth][Meteor Shower][Flame Burst][Balthazar's Spirit][Glyph of Elemental Power][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant armor.
- Anything with +20% enchantment length, Galigord's Stone Staff works well.
- A secondary 20/20 20/20 Fire Wand and Offhand are recommended.
- Maintain Obsidian Flesh with Glyph of Swiftness.
- Maintain Stoneflesh Aura, Balthazar's Spirit,and Armor of Earth.
- Ball up the mob [switch weapon sets], and use Meteor Shower
- Spam Flame Burst as energy allows for damage.
- Signets, touch skills and point blank area of effect skill capable of removing enchantments (Signet of Disenchantment or Expunge Enchantments)
Glyph of Elemental Power for...
- Various Fire Magic damage spells.
- PvE only skills that may work well.
- Skills that give regeneration, such as Healing Breeze.
- Aura of Restoration for a heal(not in this build
- When farming ice imps outside ice caves replace skil 8 with sliver armor it allows faster killing.
- When you are having trouble farming an area have a monk hero maintain Esssence bond, balthazar's spirit,mending and Watchful spirit.
Farmable Areas/Foes Edit
- Fissure of Woe Beach. (add a running skill)
- Fire Imps/Bog Skales in North Kryta Province in HM.
- Minotaurs.(recomend a regen spell)
- Mountain Trolls.(They knock you down; they are hard to farm)
- Wind Riders outside Rata Sum
- Dragon Moss in Drazach Thicket (during the A New Escort quest)
- Ice Imps and Ice Siege Golems outside Ice Caves of Sorrow (both NM and HM)
- Ice Imps outside Eye of the North outpost (both NM and HM)
- Hydras(Difficult to kill recomend big aggro and a regen spell such as healing breeze)
More to come... (suggest the person who lissted this show the downfalls of farming some things)