This build has been archived as of March 12th 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This Elementalist is designed to support the party via condition removal (Extinguish), and Aegis. It also spams Rodgort's Invocation to provide constant degen pressure, and high spike ability. Finally it upkeeps its own energy through the spamming of Mind Blast.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/mo FireMagic=12+1+2 EnergyStorage=9+1 Protection=9][Mind Blast][Fireball][Rodgort's Invocation][Flame Djinn's Haste][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Aegis][Extinguish][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Vigor Rune and Major Fire Magic Rune
- Survivor Insignias
- A +5 energy +20% enchantment weapon with a 20% HSR + 30 HP offhand, and a 2nd set with 15/-1 on the wand and offhand.
- Begin Chaining Aegis with other players with Aegis
- Use Extinguish, when necessary.
- Cast Fireball and Rodgort's Invocation for a considerable amount of damage, as well as to spread burning across the opposing Team.
- Use Mind Blast as much as possible to return your energy.
- Resurect allies when necessary.
- Caster Shutdown via Hexes or Daze
- The Energy provided by Mind Blast is enormous. Feel free to experiment with different high energy costing skills.
This build is meant for organized GvG or HA only. It performs best combined with a hex heavy pressure team.