Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 09:35, 23 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Mind Blast Bonder supports the team through bonds, while keeping its energy high and pressuring opponents with Mind Blast and other AoE Fire skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="mind blast bonder" prof=eleme/monk firema=12+3+1 protec=10 energy=8+1][mind blast][fireball][glowing gaze][mark of rodgort][glyph of lesser energy][shield of absorption][Life Bond][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Rodgort's Invocation, Liquid Flame, Searing Heat, or other nuke-esque type skills.
- Shield of Absorption for Guardian.
- Flame Djinn's Haste for kiting.
- Survivor's Insignias and the proper runes. Fill the other slots with runes of vitae.
- Defensive shield sets for all elements.
- High set (+30/-2), to help trigger Mind Blast when low on energy or when ressed.
- 40/40 set for Fire Magic.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy at the start of the match for free bonds to start with high energy to trigger Mind Blast.
- Throw up Mark of Rodgort and spam Mind Blast, and Glowing Gaze keeping up Shield of Absorption as needed.
- Spam your AoE skill (could be a skill other than fireball) for more pressure on the opposing team.
- Any AoE fire skill in the optional slot or in place of Fireball.
- Mending Touch for Guardian or Shield of Absorption.
- This can be done with any protection-based bonds (Vital Blessing, etc.) Note this is not recommended.
- This build is rather difficult to use in GvG, but can be done with good results.