This build has been archived as of 14:45, 9 December 2007 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is focused on the use of the Elementalist elite skill Master of Magic to provide Energy management. That is used in combination with the Monk's Smiting Prayers, and together, it creates a mobile smiting build that can not only provide excellent damage support, but also provide ample protection when needed.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk smitin=12 energy=10+1+1 protec=8][reversal of fortune][draw conditions][smite hex][judges insight][balthazars aura][master of magic][zealots fire][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Maintain Master of Magic and Zealot's Fire as often as possible.
- Spam Reversal of Fortune along with Draw Conditions on target ally to deal damage to all foes nearby.
- Use Balthazar's Aura to further increase damage dealt.
- Remove harmful hexes with Smite Hex.
- Enchant attacking allies with Judge's Insight to increase their damage output.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Any weapon can be used, as long as you have an of Enchanting upgrade to your weapon.
- Rune of Minor Energy Storage, Superior Vigor.
- Heavy Enchantment removal harms both your output and your Energy management.
- Diversion is a major counter, as it can halt your spamming capabilities. However, if Diversion gets, say, Smite Hex or Judge's Insight, you may lose the use of those skills for a while, but they'll be disabled for a long time, contributing to Master of Magic without particularly great loss to the build. If you've got Diversion on try to throw one of those skills at it.
- Use Judge's Intervention for another Enchantment, as well as a defensive skill.
- Protective Spirit can be used for increased spamming and damage reduction.
- If energy is still a problem, consider Glyph of Lesser Energy for use with Balthazar's Aura or Zealot's Fire.
- Guardian is another choice for a spamable enchantment to trigger Zealot's Fire. This also contributes to defense.