This build has been archived as of 15:17, 28 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build was designed to support your team and devastate the other team using the elite Icy Shackles, and other Water magic spells.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo wat=12+1+1 ene=10+1 ear=8+1 pro=2][Icy Shackles][Frozen Burst][Blurred Vision][Ward Against Melee][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Draw Conditions][Water Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant Insignias on your armor.
- Rune of Attunement.
- Rune of Superior Vigor (+50hp)
- Staff that provides skill recharge reduction. Also needs Energy +5 Staff head and +30hp Staff grip. Insignia Should be Reducing the spell's casting time or recharge.
- Spear with +5 energy / Shield with -5 damage (20%), and +30hp.
- Use Water Attunement on yourself before starting the battle, and maintain on yourself regularly.
- Use Icy shackles on enchanted foes, and melee-based foes threatening your team
- Use Frozen Burst when there are a group of enemies, or on enemies attacking you, giving you the chance to kite away.
- Use Blurred vision on attacking foes, preferably in groups for AoE Blind (adjacent)
- Use Ward Against Melee to help your team block
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy if you are having energy problems. (If you are not having energy problems, replace it with Ice Spikes or Glowing Ice)
- Use Draw Conditions to remove conditions on allies.
- Use Resurrection Signet to Resurrect dead allies.
- Glowing Ice or Ice spikes for Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- Icy Prism could be used in place of other skills.
- Replace Resurrection Signet for another skill in HB.
- Replace Frozen Burst with Ice Spikes if needed.
- Replace Glyph of Lesser Energy with Glowing Ice for Energy management and more damage.
- Take Maelstrom for AoE damage and caster shutdown. This works well in conjunction with your other snares.
See Also Edit