Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Icy Shackles Runner runner uses the Elite Skill Icy Shackles to hinder enemy runners.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk waterm=12+1+1 energy=8+1 healin=10 prot=2][Freezing Gust][icy shackles][glyph of lesser energy][blurred vision][mending touch@2][healing breeze][heal party][Armor of Mist][/build] </pvxbig>
- Water Attunement is a nice spell to have for energy management.
- Glyph of Restoration for better survibability during flagging.
- Blinding Flash for those pesky Cripshots.
- Aegis can be used in this build, for this you will have to drop healing and move it into protection, use an enchanting mod if you choose to do this. If you do this, it is suggested that Glyph of Restoration is used, as you have no healing spells (unless you have conditions, where Mending Touch can be used).
- Survivors Insiginias with the correct runes, you can fill in the rest of the runes with either Vitae or Attunement Runes.
- The normal meta weapon switches.
- Use Armor of Mist for a speed boost.
- Obviously, keep making sure your team's flag is in the flagstand, if not, get it in there as fast as possible.
- Stop enemy runners with a combination of Chilling Winds and Icy Shackles. Use Freezing Gust if Icy Shackles is removed or for some nice, moderate-recharging damage.
- If you pass your team while flagging, and they look like they are in trouble, aid them with your healing spells.
- If your flag is already in the flagstand, get another flag for when the enemy flagger returns theirs.
- Your first priority is to keep the flag in the flagstand.
- Your seconds priority is to stop the opposing flagger to get their flag in the stand. A common mistake is that the flagger, even they do not control the flagstand, will take killing the enemy flagger as their first priority.
- Lasty, you third priority is to assist your monks and snare overextended targets if the first two prioties have been fulfilled.
- Body Blocking.
- Cripshots may be hard to live against.
See also Edit