Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 02:53, 13 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This Elementalist build is a popular support build used in many GvG matches. It provides condition removal, support healing, and many snares to both help your players kite and to help your warriors catch up to their kiters. Not especially strong in spike builds, but great in pressure builds.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk waterm=12+1+1 energy=9+1 healin=9 protec=3][freezing gust][shard storm][deep freeze][draw conditions][heal party][ether prodigy][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Vapor Blade for helping spikes, Blurred Vision for more warrior hate, Extinguish for condition control, or Teinai's Prison/Ice Prison for more snares.
- NOTE: Don't use Teinai's Prison or Ice Prison in a team build with fire damage.
- A +5 energy sword/axe of Enchanting and a 20% recharge/+30hp water focus.
- Being mainly a support role, don't try to do damage too much.
- Snare enemy warriors to help your players kite.
- Snare your warriors' targets to help them reach them.
- Try to catch multiple people in Deep Freeze's obscene AOE.
- Snare the enemy team when retreating or when they're falling back.
- Use Draw Conditions to keep your warriors clean and to help the monks.
- Use Ether Prodigy to keep your energy up, but be careful not to exhaust yourself out and try not to keep your energy at max.
- Gale can also be included, but the addition of another exhaustion causing skill requires that it be used sparingly.
- Ward Against Melee can replace Heal Party. If doing this, take the points out of healing and put them into earth.
- You can incorporate Aegis into this build if you're trying to do an Aegis chain.
- Include Vapor Blade to help in spikes.
- Replace Shard Storm with Ice Prison or Teinai's Prison for more snares.
- Use Armor of Mist when doing competitive missions or flag running.
- Use Heal Other or Healing Breeze to help assist your healers.