This build has been archived as of 05:20, 2 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk energy=8+1 airmag=7+1 waterm=11+1+2 healin=9 protec=4][freezing gust][blinding flash][deep freeze][heal party][extinguish][healing breeze][ether prodigy][storm djinns haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- Archmage's Armor
- +5 energy or Halves Skill Recharge 10% sword of Enchanting or Spirit of the Forgotten and hsr 20% Health +30 water focus (weapon slot 1); +5 Energy sword of Enchanting +15/-1 energy Health +30 water offhand (slot 2) and a -5 energy or Halves Skill Recharge 10% sword and focus set to switch to in order to prevent damage from Ether prodigy. A Reduce Cripple 20% Health +30 shield is useful to reduce the duration of enemies that may try to snare you while flagging.
- Empty armor slots can be filled with Runes of Vitae or a Rune of Restoration, depending on preference.
- Your primary job is to run the flag. As such, do not get overly involved in the fighting unless you have superiority at flag stand.
- Keep Storm Djinn's Haste up while running the flag.
- Use Blinding Flash to protect yourself and your team from warriors, rangers, assassins and Dervishes.
- Assist your team by snaring the opposing team with your water hexes and remove conditions with Extinguish, as well as take pressure off your team's monks with Heal Party spamming.
- Use Ether Prodigy while assisting the team with heals or snares to regain energy.
- Snares make flag running a lot harder. Be sure your monks are aware of you when you get into the enemies range while running the flag.
- Neither Healing Breeze nor Heal Party are great self-heals and relatively easy to interrupt. This build is not meant to go one-on-one with other characters. If getting attacked while running the flag, try to blind the attacker and run away.