Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 05:20, 2 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk energy=8+1 airmag=7+1 waterm=11+1+2 healin=9 protec=4][freezing gust][blinding flash][deep freeze][heal party][extinguish][healing breeze][ether prodigy][storm djinns haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- Archmage's Armor
- +5 energy or Halves Skill Recharge 10% sword of Enchanting or Spirit of the Forgotten and hsr 20% Health +30 water focus (weapon slot 1); +5 Energy sword of Enchanting +15/-1 energy Health +30 water offhand (slot 2) and a -5 energy or Halves Skill Recharge 10% sword and focus set to switch to in order to prevent damage from Ether prodigy. A Reduce Cripple 20% Health +30 shield is useful to reduce the duration of enemies that may try to snare you while flagging.
- Empty armor slots can be filled with Runes of Vitae or a Rune of Restoration, depending on preference.
- Your primary job is to run the flag. As such, do not get overly involved in the fighting unless you have superiority at flag stand.
- Keep Storm Djinn's Haste up while running the flag.
- Use Blinding Flash to protect yourself and your team from warriors, rangers, assassins and Dervishes.
- Assist your team by snaring the opposing team with your water hexes and remove conditions with Extinguish, as well as take pressure off your team's monks with Heal Party spamming.
- Use Ether Prodigy while assisting the team with heals or snares to regain energy.
- Snares make flag running a lot harder. Be sure your monks are aware of you when you get into the enemies range while running the flag.
- Neither Healing Breeze nor Heal Party are great self-heals and relatively easy to interrupt. This build is not meant to go one-on-one with other characters. If getting attacked while running the flag, try to blind the attacker and run away.