Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of August 13, 2006, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A build using a combination of skills to generate large amounts of area of effect damage centered on a teammate.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="emo smiter" prof=eleme/monk energy=11+3+1 smitin=10 protec=10][reversal of fortune][draw conditions][balthazars aura][ether renewal][zealots fire][smite hex][aura of restoration][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Ether Renewal is used to generate massive amounts of energy, fueled by Aura of Restoration and Zealot's Fire. With this energy, Draw Conditions and Reversal of Fortune are continually cast on Warriors, triggering Zealot's Fire. Since the build has so much energy, Balthazar's Aura is used for additional damage.
"Smite" is often used as a noun to refer to the continuous area-damage generated by this build, e. g. "Don't stand in the smite".
- Use Healing Seed on targets. The continuous damage will trigger Seed repeatedly.
- Use Shielding Hands on targets.
- Use Diversion to lock down the skill being used to trigger Zealot's Fire, or use Rend Enchantments to deny the smiter the energy from Ether Renewal.
- Remove Balthazar's Auras whenever possible from warriors.
- Spread out, so smite damage doesn't affect the entire team.
- Note that the AI of monsters will scatter when in range of Area of Effect skills.