Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19:25, 2 April 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build is commonly used on a midline in GvG, and uses an assortment of Air Magic skills to shut down enemy attackers as well as to spike enemy targets. Supporting skills from other attribute lines are used to provide a greater role in defending the party from enemy attacks and conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=e/mo airmag=12+1+1 earthm=10+1 energy=8+1 protec=2][Lightning Bolt][Draw Conditions][Blinding Surge][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Gale][Ward Against Melee][Air Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full armor set Survivor insignias
- Set with "I have the power!" one handed weapon of Fortitude with an assortment of Shields
- 40/40 sets for both Earth and Air Magic
- Inflict blind on the enemy frontline with Blinding Surge.
- Keep up Ward Against Melee in the appropriate positions.
- Remove conditions from other allies with Draw Conditions.
- Use Gale as an interrupt or snare or to disable a monk on a spike.
- Air Attunement is to be maintained for energy management purposes.
- Activate Glyph of Lesser Energy when needed to provide additional energy management.
- Cast Lightning Bolt on called targets during spikes.
- The combination of Glyph of Sacrifice and Resurrection Chant can be used if a hard resurrect is preferred.
- Take Convert Hexes to aid in hex removal.
- Enervating Charge to spread weakness and deal damage.
- Aegis to provide more blocking.
- Replace Lightning Bolt with Lightning Orb for a larger spike.
- Equip Shell Shock for damage and inflicting Cracked Armor.
- Extinguish can be used instead of draw conditions.
- A self heal such as Glyph of Restoration or Healing Breeze can be equipped if needed.
- Take Lightning Strike for ranged damage from a non-projectile.
- For bonus energy gain, take Shock Arrow.