This build has been archived as of 20:18, 27 October 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk airmag=12+1+1 healin=9 energy=9+1 protec=3][draw conditions][blinding flash][lightning orb][lightning strike][heal party][ether prodigy][glyph of sacrifice][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- A +5 energy sword/axe of Enchanting and a 20% recharge/+30hp air focus.
- Runes of Superior Vigor, Superior Air Magic, Minor Energy Storage.
- During Spikes, use Lightning Orb and Lightning Strike to deal fast and deadly armor penetrating damage.
- Being primarily a Support build, your role is to assist the rest of your party.
- Ether Prodigy should be used to maintain energy, but avoid filling your energy pool completely.
- To remove the need of teammates using Resurrection Signet, use Glyph of Sacrifice followed by Resurrection Chant to instantly resurrect your party member to full or near-full health.
- Use Windborne Speed to aid in a Flag Running role (providing variant is chosen).
- Gift of Health is a common addition to this build, usually replacing Lightning Strike.
- Extinguish can replace Lightning Strike in this build, for faster condition removal.
- Replacing Resurrection Chant with Restore Life allows you to resurrect the target with much more Energy, but with less Health. This, however, makes it dangerous to resurrect allies beyond the current front of combat, as you have to get within Touch range in order to cast Restore Life.
- Gale can also be included, but the addition of another exhaustion causing skill requires that it be used sparingly.
- Replacing Lightning Strike with Enervating Charge allows you to cover Blinding Flash, and/or hinder another enemy.
- The Glyph of Sacrifice/Resurrection skill combo can be replaced by a Resurrection Signet.
- Ward Against Melee can replace Glyph of Sacrifice. If doing this, take points out of your other attributes and put a few into earth. A high spec is not required.
- You may wish to add in Windborne Speed in place of Draw Conditions for Flag running.
- Healing Breeze can be incorporated as well to counter degeneration.