This build has been archived as of 23:01, November 19, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build is born to farm the Underworld with a SS necromancer. It represents a good alternative to the 55hp Invincible Monk because of the better protection against spells, the better supply of energy and the better defense against interruptions. This build uses Stone Striker to convert damage received into Earth Damage, which trigger Mantra of Earth to further reduce the damage and gain large amounts of energy. Kinetic Armor is kept up using Aura of Restoration.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/mesme energy=6+2 earthm=12+1+2 inspir=7 illusi=9][Kinetic Armor][Stoneflesh Aura][Stone Striker][Mantra of Earth][Obsidian Flesh][Sympathetic Visage][Ancestor's Visage][Aura of Restoration][/build] </pvxbig>
- Geomancer Insignia to further reduce the damage received.
- Galigord's Stone Staff is perfect (any other staff with a perfect modifier of enchanting will be ok).
- A 20% one handed weapon and a +45(enchanted)/-2(stance) shield can help a lot.
- Cast and maintain Kinetic Armor, Stoneflesh Aura, Stone Striker and Mantra of Earth.
- Use Aura of Restoration to heal from life stealing or degeneration and to keep Kinetic Armor up.
- Cast Obsidian Flesh when you see any Dying Nightmares to prevent enchantment stripping.
- Cast first Sympathetic Visage and then Ancestor's Visage alternatively every 10 sec (when the activated skill is half recharged) to steal adrenaline and energy from adjacent mobs and to prevent interruptions.
- Obsidian Flesh is also to be used against Terrorweb Dryders.
Be careful, before activating Obsidian Flesh a second time you have a gap of 6 sec. during which you are not protected against their spells.