Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 7 December 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a mid-line support build that can assist with both defense and offense in Heroes' Ascent.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/mesme earthm=12+1+1 energy=11+1 airmag=6][earth attunement][arcane echo][gale][sandstorm][ward against melee][ward of stability][ward against foes][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Minor Runes + Radiant Insignia + Superior Vigor
- A superior Earth Magic Rune can be equipped. In this case, switch to Survivor Insignia to make up for health loss
- Weapons: +5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Enchanting / +30 health and 20% HSR on Earth Magic Focus item
- Alternate weapon sets: 1 high energy set (+30/-2) and 1 low energy set (-5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Enchanting and +30 health shield)
- Place wards to protect your team. Know your enemy to better manage your energy:
- Use Ward Against Melee to protect against melee-heavy teams, use Ward of Stability to prevent knockdowns (i.e., Hammer Bash from a Thumper) and use Ward Against Foes near your backline, so the monks can kite away from melee trains faster.
- Use Ward Against Foes to snare relic runners.
- Try to ensure optimal ward coverage (protect healers if they're targeted, etc.)
- Use Sandstorm on bunched up foes (i.e., two teams fighting on the Altar, or a team body-blocking your relic runner)
- Use Gale to knock down key foes (e.g. Ghostly Hero when using Claim Resource, or a relic runner)
- Enchantment removal leads to energy problems
- Disruption is easy and effective as most of your skills have both high activation and recharge times
- All standard caster counters (Backfire, Arcane Languor, Dazed, etc.)
Gale can be replaced with: