This build has been archived as of 7 December 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a mid-line support build that can assist with both defense and offense in Heroes' Ascent.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/mesme earthm=12+1+1 energy=11+1 airmag=6][earth attunement][arcane echo][gale][sandstorm][ward against melee][ward of stability][ward against foes][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Minor Runes + Radiant Insignia + Superior Vigor
- A superior Earth Magic Rune can be equipped. In this case, switch to Survivor Insignia to make up for health loss
- Weapons: +5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Enchanting / +30 health and 20% HSR on Earth Magic Focus item
- Alternate weapon sets: 1 high energy set (+30/-2) and 1 low energy set (-5 Energy Axe/Sword/Spear of Enchanting and +30 health shield)
- Place wards to protect your team. Know your enemy to better manage your energy:
- Use Ward Against Melee to protect against melee-heavy teams, use Ward of Stability to prevent knockdowns (i.e., Hammer Bash from a Thumper) and use Ward Against Foes near your backline, so the monks can kite away from melee trains faster.
- Use Ward Against Foes to snare relic runners.
- Try to ensure optimal ward coverage (protect healers if they're targeted, etc.)
- Use Sandstorm on bunched up foes (i.e., two teams fighting on the Altar, or a team body-blocking your relic runner)
- Use Gale to knock down key foes (e.g. Ghostly Hero when using Claim Resource, or a relic runner)
- Enchantment removal leads to energy problems
- Disruption is easy and effective as most of your skills have both high activation and recharge times
- All standard caster counters (Backfire, Arcane Languor, Dazed, etc.)
Gale can be replaced with: