Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:50, June 16, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Solo Raptor build used to quickly farm while doing a large amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="mist form solo raptor farmer" prof=eleme/mesme earthm=11+1+2 waterm=12+2 energy=4+1 inspir=5][glyph of elemental power][armor of mist][mantra of resolve][mist form][magnetic aura][channeling][sliver armor][air of superiority][/build] </pvxbig>
- Staff with +20 energy and 20% enchantment duration.
- Full survivor + vitae is highly recommended because of Twisting Jaws.
- You cannot have more than two vitae runes for attributes listed above
- Staff with +30hp is good with +5 energy, or a staff with +60 health works. Also, either staff must have +20% enchantments. **Can't have a staff with +60hp AND +20% enchantment mod. Fortitude and Enchanting are both suffix modifications.**
- Head to the edge of the Raptor Cave (without aggroing) and use Glyph of Elemental Power followed by Armor of Mist.
- Use Armor of Mist and run into the cave and collect the raptors on the left side of the cave.
- Head to the Boss Rekoff and use Mantra of Resolve, Mist Form, Magnetic Aura, Channeling then Sliver Armor and Air of Superiority.
- Keep wanding/staffing her to keep her from running away.
- Rinse and repeat when she dies (your bar recharges)
- Having the other groups of Angorodons kill you.
- Sliver Armor not targeting the boss.
- Taking too much damage during the run.
- Mantra of Resolve causing too much energy loss before casting the required spells.
- Replace Air of Superiority with Ether Feast if you are having health problems.
- Replace Glyph of Elemental Power with Glyph of Sacrifice if you are taking too much damage before casting Mist Form (Highly Recommended).
- Replace Air of Superiority with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor OR Intensity for more Damage.
- Replace Magnetic Aura with Arcane Echo to make Mist Form sustainable throughout the run... note this requires the use of Air of Superiority for recharge.
- Replace Magnetic Aura with Mental Block to save some energy since it replaces itself whenever you get hit. (which will be a lot)